You want to know how to entertain a crowd? You want to know how to keep an audience on the edge of their seats?
I just watched a video that sums it up...
1. You take a three year old child.
2. Put them in a flashy outfit.
3. Then they go thirty or forty feet in the air.
4. You put them on a high wire.
5. Make sure the high wire goes over a tiger pit.
Now that my friends, is entertainment. I mean you got your kid appeal. You got your flashy outfit. You got your high wire fun, AND you got your pit of tigers. What more could you want?
This was done in China. I guess thousands of years of culture have eliminated child labor laws?!?
FYI, the kid fell off the wire. The safety harness caught the child. Safety harness you ask?? Of course, you don't think safety was of paramount importance?
btw, don't worry...
no animals were harmed in the making of this video.
in case you think this is a figment of my imagination, here is a link for the video: